NCS Box 1950 Original
A box filled with NCS Colour Samples in large format, a useful tool when assessing and presenting colours.
To be able to present and specify colours and colour combinations in a practical way, this box contains all NCS 1950 Original colours in A6-format. It enables the user to see the colours in a large format and thus to make a better colour assessment. The colour samples can be used for inspiration on for example mood boards and for colour assessment and comparison with different surfaces, such as textiles and plastic materials, or in different lighting.
NCS Atlas is a binder with pages for each hue and additional pages with greys and the NCS Colour Circle. Lightness information for the 1950 colours is also included. The durable binder holds NCS Atlas together and a matt coated, whiter paper gives a good background for the colours. NCS Atlas also includes a Colour Mask for improved colour assessment and selection along with six Similarity Masks for colour combinations.
- Colour Samples (1950)
- Colour Mask (1); for improved colour assessment and selection
- Colour Sample Indicators (3); to use as markers between colour samples
- Colour Design Brochure in English (1)
- Layout: Hue sorted with the colour samples turned towards the user with index cards separating each hue
* Number of products
Size and Weight
- Product Size: 190 x 240 x 240 mm (H x W x L)
- Product Weight: 8.40 – 8.60 kg
- Sample Size: 148 x 105 mm (A6)
- Sample Weight: 3.5 g
- Paper: 200 g, Sappi Profi Gloss
- Sample: Semi-Matt, gloss level 15-20 in 60° (Glossy samples ordered separately)
- Print Layout: Fully Coated; 1 colour / sample; NCS Notation printed and repeated eight times on reverse on each sample
- Product: Samples are placed in a black box to prevent daylight damage
- Shipping: Special cardboard outer carton
NCS Quality Level 1, based on NCS Quality Management System, certified against ISO 9001:2008