||PANTONEVIEW Colour Planner
Product Code ：VCP-F18
Time: Color Stories Blending Memories and Dreams
The PANTONEVIEW Colour Planner Autumn/Winter 2018/19 lifestyle color trend forecast offers seasonal inspiration, key color directives, suggested color harmonies plus material and product application across men’s, women’s, active, color cosmetics, interior, and industrial design.
Defining what we are doing, thinking, planning, and feeling, the concept of time is an integral part of our lives. For autumn/winter 2018/19, our color palettes capture the many facets of time; the fast and furious, the slow and simple, the past and future. Crossing the now towards more futuristic expression, colors range from classic arrangements through to fully saturated, punchy narratives. In a balance between the familiar and the strange, the dark and the light, conventional color stories reinterpreted into adventurous scenarios lead us to newer and more unique color expressions.
Our Price ： US$795.00
PANTONEVIEW Colour Planner
- Hard cover, high-end trend forecast book with metal-bound edges
- Color Card highlighting seasonal color direction by color family and trend theme
- Poster overview highlighting seasonal color direction
- Detachable color cards for each trend theme to communicate the colors
- A total of 64 1” x 4” Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors cotton swatches
- DVD containing imagery and mood music for each of the key color palettes
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER for Software digital design
- Six core color palettes plus two transitional color palettes, containing a total of 64 seasonal trend colors
- Each forecast highlights the seasonal theme. Each color trend palette is supported by a trend story, visual inspiration, color, surface, and finish direction, and material and product application
- Two transitional color palettes highlighting forecasted colors that cross seasons, locations, and genders
- Lifestyle forecast overarching look at color across men’s, women’s, active, color cosmetics, interiors and industrial and graphic design
- Enables you to begin your seasonal color planning with the Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors color language; achievable color that is easily communicated worldwide.
- Trend theme containing visual inspiration, color/surface direction, and material and product application give you all of the ingredients you need to illustrate and support your color selections
- Six core color palettes that serve as the foundation to the seasonal color story and supporting colors allowing you to develop, transform, and personalize your seasonal color stories
- For increased utility, each forecasted palette highlights the four core colors that serve as the foundation to the trend, one to two supplementary palettes in support of the core color palette story, and two to four color harmony pages presenting colors in different combinations, including color usage proportions supply more options