PANTONEVIEW home + Interiors 2017 with Plastic Standards
When design decisions are being made, the question inevitably arises about the right color direction to take; this year the challenge is as great as ever as we are at a crossroads. With the consumer’s constant desire to see something new continuing to influence color and design trends, the question becomes what path will best drive success and consumer/client satisfaction? As color choices are so closely tied to personal expression, the answer is in developing the ability to better assess and gauge client aspirations and lifestyle needs so that you can encourage the use of invigorated color/design palettes that will persuade, engage, enlist, and enable new directions.
Our PANTONEVIEW home + interiors 2017 offers visual inspiration, key color direction and suggested color harmonies for interior design and home furnishings, including housewares, appliances, decorative accessories, bedding, textiles, bath, toys, flooring, indoor and outdoor furniture, paint, floral and food design. Individual 3” x 1-7/8” plastic standards of each of the 81 forecasted colors also included.
PANTONEVIEW home +interiors 2017 is segmented by color trend with each story broken out in the following way:
Each palette is introduced with a written overview of the trend and a supporting visual that sets the tone and highlights some of the key colors in the trend palette.
- Inspiration Photos
Then follow four pages of photos that visually display the lifestyle concept or inspiration from which the trend story evolved and developed, as well as the visuals of products and end-uses where the trend colors are applied. Color harmonies are displayed within these photos, as are key palette descriptors.
Located within the photo pages is a printed color card of the trend palette along with the individual palette rationale, key color directives and color harmonies. Color harmonies show which colors should be mixed together and in what proportion or measure. Designed for portability, the color card is perforated to allow for a strip of the palette to be separated from the book.
- Summary Page
Highlighting additional insight and directions, a summary page concludes the forecast with a comprehensive color overview and a look at other factors influencing the forecast.
- New Feature - Colors by Color Family
Printed color card displayed by color family provides a quick color overview.
- Plastic Chips
3" x 1-7/8" plastic chips of each of the 81 forecasted colors. Pantone plastic chips in polypropylene have both gloss and matte finishes and tiered thickness of 1mm and 2mm to allow for color visualization. Starting pigment formulations provided.
- Plastic Carousel
Revolving carousel showcases the 9 trend palettes in plastic standard format. Each palette is arranged by trend palette and separated by dividers for ease of identification.
- 9 key trend themes with supporting visual inspiration and color stories for home furnishings in 2017
- 3" x 1-7/8" plastic standards of each of the 81 forecasted colors
- Revolving carousel displays plastic chips by trend theme
- Detachable printed color card of each trend palette
- Printed color card displayed by color family provides a quick color overview.
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for digital design
- CMYK values of each of the forecasted colors
- DVD containing still images of the from the individual trend palettes for use in storyboards
- A comprehensive color forecasting tool spanning multiple design areas throughout home furnishings
- PANTONEVIEW home + interiors 2017 allows the user to choose and specify their color choices in PANTONE Colors based on forecasted information
- Detachable printed color cards enable you to take the forecast with you wherever you go
- DVD containing still images from the individual trend palettes allow for use in storyboards
- Each chip is identified with the appropriate PANTONE Color name and number
- Polypropylene substrate closely aligns with common real-world production materials ensuring accurate color reproduction; pigment formulations are also available in other plastic resins