PANTONE® PLASTIC STANDARD Chips
Easily and accurately specify PANTONE Colors in plastic with PANTONE PLASTIC STANDARD Chips. These individual plastic color standards are a must have if you’re an industrial designer, product designer or someone who requires precise color specification of plastic. Perfect for the development of toys, consumer electronics, home furnishings, appliances, accessories and more.
Each color chip has one glossy side and one matte side and measures 3"x 1 7/8" – large enough to be easily measured with a spectrophotometer. Tiered 1mm and 2mm thicknesses allow for color visualization. The polypropylene substrate closely aligns with common, real-world production materials, such as ABS and polystyrene.
Ensure that your end product matches your intention
These chips provide you with the most accurate and effective way to communicate your plastic color choices to clients and manufacturers. As a designer, the colors you select are done with purpose and thought, so it is critical that your choices are represented as accurately as possible. PANTONE PLASTIC STANDARD Chips are your quality assurance.
Custom Colors Available
- Individual large (3" x 1-7/8") polypropylene chip
- Glossy on the front side, matte on the back
- Tiered 1mm and 2mm thicknesses allow for color visualization
- Closely aligns with common real-world production materials such as ABS and polystyrene
- Corner hole for organizing into palettes
- Available in all PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® (PMS) and FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Colors
- Starting pigment formulations included with each chip