PANTONE®architecture and interiors color guide - paper New 175 Colors supplement
The essential color tool that is always available at your fingertips.
• Portable color- on-paper fan deck of our 175 new fashion driven colors
• Arranged by color family for ease of use
• Each color is numerically referenced and named for quick color decisions
• Perfect for selecting paint choices and coordinating multiple materials for interior design projects.
• Lightweight guide is ideal for sample shopping, client or vendor meetings, and on-site reviews.
• Lightweight color-on-paper fan deck displays 175 new fashion driven colors arranged by color family
• Every color is numerically referenced and named in English
• Can be used to specify any PANTONE PAINTS + INTERIORS Color in paint
•A standard language of communication that is understood around the world.
• Provides the designer with a language to clearly communicate and manage color choices across different materials.
• Lets everyone involved in a project work with the same color standard.
• As a production tool, any PANTONE PAINTS + INTEIORS Color can be specified and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit numerical designation.
• The PANTONE Colors are your benchmark standards that should be used to set up your primary color standards to be approved for production.
• •Combination of numerical and visual referencing provides maximum color control.
• As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE PAINTS + INTERIORS Colors assures reliable color reproduction time and time again.
• As a production tool, any PANTONE PAINTS + INTERIORS Color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE Number.