PANTONE®architecture and interiors color specifier - New 175 Colors supplement
Ideal for interior design projects
• Features our 175 new fashion driven colors
• Arranged by color family for ease of use
• Each color has six large sized chips, perforated for easy removal
• Chips can be used to develop color palettes, communicate color choices or attach to submittals and drawings
• All 175 new colors are arranged by color family
•Every color is numerically referenced and named and follows the same color and numerical format as its color guide complement.
• Each color has six perforated chips for easy removal.
• Individual replacement pages are available
• Paper chips can be sent to multiple production sites around the globe and aid in the coordination of multi-component programs.
• A standard language of communication that is understood around the world.
• The PANTONE Colors are your benchmark standard that should be used to set up your primary color standards to be approved for production.
• Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers.
• As a production tool, any PANTONE PAINTS + INTERIORS color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE Number.
• As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE PAINTS + INTERIORS Colors assures reliable color reproduction time and time again.